7.22.2009

picture day ! Funny/Ridiculous & just sad pictures !

Okay so I'm going to do a few post with many crazy pictures a couple of times a week because they just make me laugh and shake my head :) so I thought I'd share them with the people who come across them. i look foward to showing you all this stuff.
before I begin I'd like to credit: hotghettomess.com & youknowyoudeadazzwrong.com for some of the pics !
don't go to them ! i do :)





What a nasty *$^&& who came up with this idea ..?.. please tell me who

Okay this girl is just something else with this damn cake ! what the fuck haha.. and they even got the hair right with the crushed oreo's ! .. i'd feel dirty as hell eating this cake :)



wow... Thats all you can conjure up for this pic..
she looks like she has 10 pillows in her bottom alone. those pants are tight as hell!



ANOTHER cake..
whats up with these freak cakes? i rather eat this one then the dick one though :)


mm , mcdonalds be slackin`
well mcdonalds sandwiches are sometimes not far from this mess :)
the box haha.

my goodness. the germs that money carries.

what thee hell !? ... "hey lets lay our sleeping baby on all of this discusting germy cash :D"
comment on these pics !
tell me what you think about the newly founded picture day lol
they will only get crazier :)
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PICTURES?





























1 comment: